[App_rpt-users] Interfacing with vx7000 Yaesu repeater

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Mon Mar 26 14:42:27 EDT 2012

 From a quick cursory glance at this:

It looks as though the VX-7000's Accy. connector pin-out is close to a VX-5000. Here is how I made
connections to a VX-5k:

A full service manual (which includes the Accy plug description) can be found here:

While not a "how-to" exactly, one *should* be able to quickly figure the connections using the above

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road
Boswell, PA 15531